Highly creative, results-driven and detail-oriented Advertising Program Manager offering functional experience in:
- Brand Management
- Retail Multichannel Marketing
- Digital Advertising
- Social Engagement
- Account Management
- Cross Divisional Partnering
- Content Strategy and Creation
- Mobile Strategy and Implementation
- Market Research Development, Analysis and Execution
- iPhone, iPad and Android Development
- Public Relations
Advertising Program Manager – Digital, Mobile and Mass Media
REI– Kent, WA – 12/12 to Present
- Define media and communications strategy for select mass media and digital advertising campaigns to support REI’s business objectives.
- Develop and manage marketing program resources such as vendors, partners, and agencies by fostering relationships and overseeing deliverables with internal stakeholders and internal staff.
- Collaborate with cross-divisional marketing resources and external agencies to develop and ensure multi-channel integrated campaigns.
- Create and manage advertising program budget; invoicing, billing, and accruals.
- Develop, manage and analyze data and reporting criteria for the mass media program.
Marketing Campaign Specialist – Digital, Mobile and Mass Media
REI– Kent, WA – 6/12 to 12/12
- Partnered in the design and implementation of a diverse set of multi-channel marketing programs by driving traffic, conversion and sales, and member acquisition and retention.
- Managed relationships with internal stakeholders, vendors, clients, strategic partners and agencies from concept through delivery of marketing programs.
- Guided the creative development process for deliverables.
- Partnered cross-divisionally to ensure marketing programs are aligned and integrated with the seasonal campaigns and annual marketing plan.
- Coordinated events and promotions in multiple markets to reach a new target audience.
Senior Production Specialist
REI– Kent, WA – 6/08 to 6/12
- Manage the accurate application of REI’s brand standards for direct mail, in-store signage, print and online advertising to ensure a consistent customer experience.
- Developed six unique interactive iPad ads for the REI sponsored Backpacker Magazine 2011 Fall/Winter Gear Guide to highlight REI’s award winning gear.
- Analyzed and developed the customer engagement strategy for the REI blog.
- Consulted with program manager and U.S. Bank on the creative and branding elements for the REI Visa mobile applications for iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
- Collaborate with the program managers to provide design executions that deliver on program strategy and generate company sales and membership.
- Led business process improvement initiative, resulting in a more efficient department workflow.
Waggener Edstrom Worldwide– Bellevue, WA – 3/06 to 6/08
- Planned for and managed new business proposals and product launches to generate media coverage and build brand awareness for clients such as, T-Mobile, HTC, Amazon.com, and multiple product teams within Microsoft.
- Generated creative ideas for the new business and marketing teams charged with the development and production of unique and effective business proposals and product launches.
- Researched, selected, and coordinated vendors for innovative new business presentations and quarterly media coverage books.
- Confirmed budgets, defined timelines and tracked progress of press materials while driving them through client-approved processes to ensure brand consistency and legal compliance.
Studio 3, Inc.– Seattle, WA – 3/05 to 3/06
- Responsible for producing, executing and managing all aspects of commercial photo shoots for multiple corporate marketing clients, such as Microsoft, Nintendo, Lasco Bathware, and Taco Time.
- Collaborated with the client and photographer to accurately interpret the creative vision and develop an efficient photo shoot plan.
- Managed studio and location budgets by negotiating costs, contracts and setting prices, resulting in increased margins.
- Coordinated the photographers’ assistant, models, stylist, equipment and set materials needed for each shoot.
Master of Communication in Digital Media . 2011 to current from University of Washington, Seattle, WA
Courses completed: Research Strategy & Business Practice, U.S. Digital Media Law and Policy, Business Fundamentals in Digital Communications, Narratives and Networks in Digital Media, and Mobile Media Development and Integration
- Narratives & Networks in Digital Media – September 2011 to November 2011. Created my own channel and network engagement strategy. In doing so, I was able to understand the key communication and social changes facilitated by digital media through networks, along with their opportunities and risks.
- Business Fundamentals in Digital Communications - September 2011 to November 2011. Delivered a business plan for a start-up company that helped improve the ROI of social media and offered consulting services to improve the clients internet marketing program.
- Research Strategy & Business Practice – January 2012 to March 2012. Team Members: Amy Ball, Elizabeth Wiley, Jordan Slaymaker. Collected and analyzed market research to substantiate the importance of user reviews on the clients website.
- Mobile Media Development and Integration – March 2012 to May 2012. Team Members: Amy Ball, Ashley Ball, Karl Eckler.Developed a mobile strategy, which included a mobile application, a mobile optimized website and digital ad campaign for a local insurance company.
B.S. in Business Administration – Marketing . 2002 from Northwest Nazarene University, Nampa, ID
A.A. in Commercial Photography . 2005 from Seattle Central Community College, Seattle, WA
Graphic Design . 2006 to Current at the School of Visual Concepts
Software classes: Introduction to InDesign, Intermediate InDesign, Introduction to Illustrator, Intermediate Flash, Intermediate HTML/CSS, and WordPress in a Day
Other courses: Social Media for Marketers, Elements of Typography, Elements of Color, Brainstorming and Creativity, Elements of Drawing, and Elements of Design
Clubs & Activities
Seattle Social Media Club
Social Media Breakfast – Seattle
Skills & Expertise
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Adobe Acrobat
- Microsoft Office
- Public Relations
- Graphic Design
- Project Coordination
- Flash Animation
- Interactive Advertising
- Google Analytics
- Survey Monkey